Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

A couple of birthdays just passed worth mentioning.

1. My daughter (who you've seen in previous entries) turned 1.
2. I had my first anniversary of WoW-play.
3. I had a birthday today.

So it is a time to add one to the tally, or level up/ding in life. I have logged about 2 hours of gametime in 9 days, which happens because sometimes you bill 140 hours a month at work and sometimes you push up to 160-180-200. That's the nature of the beast. Anyways, I appreciate all of you who do drop by and I've got some ideas a-brewing for the upcoming Brewfest and my return to the game with more gusto following this crazy month of work, hospital visits, moving to a new house, etc.

On a sidenote, I do end up torn when I log in between achievement-hunting on Ekaterinae or leveling an alt. Seems like with limited time windows both are good options yet neither calls to me 100%. So we'll see where that takes us. Until next time, have a great time in Azeroth.

1 comment: