Friday, September 18, 2009

Today is the Day!



Yes indeed, the process that began with some very cold February weekends, continued through a minor fight with the IRS, and so on comes to an end today. I will be adding a true, honest to goodness mortgage payment to my monthly bills and hopefully saying goodbye to rent forever, or at least for a few decades. Today we close on the house, and then the moving process begins.

It may not be perfect, but it is new. It may not be where I retire, but we'll be there for a long while if I have any say in it. And it's mine. No more landlords. Hallelujah.

Have a fantastic weekend! Oh and Happy Pirate's Day since I'll miss most of it!

EDIT - I realized after putting up that picture that it shows my old UI. I was probably no more than level 20 or so at Pirate's Day last year, so you can see my baseline User Interface. Look at Mind Control sitting on the main bar! Plus the other thing to notice is that I was grouped with Gabranth. Oh Gabranth, my pocket tank...how we miss thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment